Who Is Helen As A Professional?
Personal Branding Statement
My Name Is: Helen Cowles
Customer Service & Administrative Support Specialist
- Actively seeking a position as a:
Customer Service Representative
- I am seeking
a position in the greater Houston, Texas area.
- I have five years working in customer service in various positions.
- I have five years experience working for a large corporation as an office assistant.
have three years experience handling data entry for different companies.
- I have one year experience volunteering as a data entry clerk for the American Red
Cross handling all aspects of the volunteer database for the American Red Cross.
- Customer Service (always meeting the needs of customers since
everyone is a customer at one time)
- Data Entry & File Management (invoices, employees files, updating databases)
- Mail Management (distribution, follow up, mass mail-outs, opening and date stamping routine mail and invoices)
Management (spreadsheets, tables, MS Word files)
- Office Management (answering phones, fax, scan, send
rountine e-mails, make copies, setting up appointments)
Work Experience Highlights
- Satisfying the needs of customers through providing excellent service to customers as a:
- Sales Associate in a retail store
- Courtesy Booth Clerk in a grocery store
- Cashier in a restaurant, gift shop or bookstore
HR Perspective, to create reports and send out relevant information including:
- Monthly Birthday Cards
- Bi-Weekly Termination STOP Reports
- Bi-Weekly Termination Letters
Service Award Letters with pins
Welcome Cards to new associates
up support for Administrative Assistant to include:
- Answering multi-line phones, getting the necessary information, answering the caller’s questions and transferring callers if needed
- Creating Badges for Associates
- Creating and sending appointments on Outlook Calendar
- Sending out checks to associates
food for all associates for department lunch
- Ordering flowers for
- Sending and receiving mail for the entire department
- Handling routine office for the entire department including sending faxes,
scanning documents, mail-outs, opening and date stamping daily mail and locating associate documents for other team members.
- Auditing payroll documents against the human resource database for errors with 95-98% accuracy rate.
- Typing speed of 40-45 wpm.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, HR Perspective, IVIS Plus for creating badges.